The Polish Chamber of Marine Industry and Water Sports - POLBOAT was established on 11 May 2006 in Warsaw. The founding members were hundred business entities conducting activities in the field of production, services, water sports and water tourism.
Polish Chamber of Marine Industry and Water Sports - POLBOAT is an organization of economic self- associating operators of the production, trade , service, design , scientific research and training in the field of boating industry and water sports.
The main tasks of the Chamber :
- Supporting the development of business in the boating industry and water sports,
- Cooperation in the creation of industry development program marina and water sports in Poland ,
- Integration of the businesses operating in the boating industry and water sports,
- Creation of integrated information systems, economic, technical and trade between the members of the Chamber ,
- Representing and protection the interests of members of the Chamber , in particular, to institutions and national and local government ,
– Giving opinions and participation in the preparation of draft laws concerning boating industry and water sports,
- Promotion of products and services of the Chamber members at home and abroad , including the organization of and participation in fairs and exhibitions and assistance in establishing business contacts with domestic and foreign partners .
- Cooperation and exchange of experience with domestic and foreign chambers of commerce and other organizations in order to make optimum use of the potential production , distribution and service of members of the Chamber ,
- Conducting statistical database boating industry and water sports in Poland ,
conducting research activities and education in the field of statutory objectives of the Chamber ,
- Supporting efforts to develop tourism and water recreation as an important lever of economic development,
- Developing and promoting ethics in business.
Polish Chamber of Marine Industry and Water Sports - POLBOAT is a partner mandatory for the executive and legislative branches. This allows us in a way incomparably more effective work for the interests of the entire industry.
For more information please see the attached file: