B2B meeting for food and beverage importers in Tianjin.
Trade and Investment Promotion Section in Beijing (A.K.A WPHI) would kindly invite Polish exporters of food and beverage products to attend B2B meeting with Chinese importers and distributors. The venue will take place in Tianjin on the 15th of April.
The aim of this meeting is to promote Poland and help polish exporters, as well as producers in establishing links with food and beverage importers in Tianjin. During the event organized by China Council of the Promotion of International Trade of Tianjin (CCPIT), representatives of embassies as well as the representatives of food producers and distributors of Visegrad Group (Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic) will take part.
According to Trade and Investment Promotion department, the main advantages of joining in are:
- Opportunity to create new contacts with importers of food and beverages in the area of Tianjig, which is considered to be one of the “Super Cities” (6th richest city in China). Furthermore, Tianjin has one of the most important sea ports, and is a crucial transportation hub (20% of Polish foodstuff and beverage is imported by companies based in Tianjin). Even though, the city size and potential are significant the possibility for establishing relationships with local importers are highly limited. This state of affairs is due to lack of fairs/exhibitions that would promote imported foodstuff.
- Local Chinese importers and distributors will be encouraged accordingly to the profile of invited guests. The process, as well as the guest list will be coordinated by WPHI with accordance to the main organizer - CCPIT.
- Chinese importers highly appreciate contacts formed with the assistance of embassies.
- Entry is free of charge (participants have to cover the full costs of transportation and accommodation)
- Chinese interpreters will be guaranteed.
Polish exporters of food and beverages with established position on Chinese market, as well as local distributors will also take part in the meetings. The tentative title of this event is “The 3rd CEEC Trade & Investment Seminar”.
Applications for this venue please email to Mr. Artur Siejka at firstname.lastname@example.org, in Chinese (preferably) or English, including contact details, profile of the company and products description.
Due to rather small size of this event, WPHI in Beijing encourages mainly the representatives of producers and exporters who are already on the Chinese market. Otherwise, for representatives flying from Poland connecting this happening with other venues is strongly encouraged.