The objective is to prepare a market analysis “Construction chemicals market in China (adhesives, cements, foams, insulation systems, silicone sealants, silicones, plaster)”
Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Shanghai
Tel: +86-21-6375 8035 Fax: +86-21-6375 8233
Rooms 1906-1907, Tower B, City Center of Shanghai,
100 Zunyi Road, 200051 Changning, Shanghai, China
电话：+86-21-6375 8035 传真：+86-21-6375 8233
B座19层 1906-1907室 200051
Mandatory conditions to be fulfilled for the Contractor:
The Contractor must prove that in the past three (3) years from the date of submission of the offer, has completed at least three (3) market analyses regarding to Chinese market.
Detailed information about the order:
“Construction chemicals market in China (adhesives, cements, foams, insulation systems, silicone sealants, silicones, plaster” analysis must be prepared in English and delivered to the ordering party in hard copy (3 copies) and electronic (CD x 3) within 30 calendar days from the date of signing the contract. The analysis must include data / information for the past five years from the date of bid on this inquiry.
Market analysis must include table of content given below:
I. Summary (min. 15 pages)
II. Characteristics of the construction chemicals market in China (adhesives, cements, foams, insulation systems, silicone sealants, silicones, plaster)
- Construction chemicals market in China,
- Forecasts for residential construction industry by 2020,
- Forecasts for other than residential construction industry by 2020,
- Production of construction chemicals in China in 2009-2014,
- Forecast for the Chinese construction chemicals market by 2020,
- Export of construction chemicals from China in 2009-2014,
- Import of construction chemicals to China in 2009-2014,
- Distribution channels of construction chemicals in China,
- Ranking of the largest Chinese manufacturers of construction chemicals.
III. Opportunities for Polish companies on the field of construction chemicals (adhesives, cements, foams, insulation systems, silicone sealants, silicones, plaster)
- Construction chemicals trade exchange between China and Poland,
- Suggested offer of Polish construction chemicals manufacturers for the Chinese market,
- Suggested strategies for the Polish construction chemicals manufacturers,
- Fairs and exhibitions in China related to the products of construction chemicals in 2015 and 2016.
IV. Legal Environment
- Requirements for imported from Poland to China construction chemicals,
- Formal and informal import barriers of construction chemicals to China,
- Customs duties, taxes and other fees associated with the import of construction chemicals to China.
V. Importers, distributors, associations
Contact list to the largest construction chemicals importers, distributors and business associations in the provinces. Contact details should include:
• The name of the company,
• number of fax and number of phone,
• the name of the contact person,
• contact e-mail to the company
The list should be based on the HS code of each construction chemicals for the period January - December 2014. The list should be prepared in English with Chinese names of companies and contact persons.
Ordering party sets the following selection criteria:
price - 100%. A maximum of 100 points can be achieved.
The maximum number of points
Ordering party will chose the bid, which receive the best score. In case of not signing the contract until April 15th 2015, the ordering party will treat it as a cancelation of the contract by the Contractor.
- Date for the submission of tenders: till 16th March 2015 r., 4.30 pm
- Place for the submission of tenders: offers may only be submitted by post / courier to the address of the Trade and Investment Promotion Section in a closed envelope marked "The offer for Construction chemicals market analysis."
- The offer’s validity date: till 15th April 2015 r.
- The deadline for completion of the market analysis: 30 calendar days from the date of signing the contract
The offer for the market analysis “Construction chemicals market in China” should be delivered in English and include the following documents:
- The offer prepared according to the Form nr 1. to this inquiry, including the net price, VAT and gross price denominated in EUR, for the entire subject of the contract,
- List of prepared reports to confirm a condition of participation prepared according Form nr. 2 to this inquiry,
Method of payment
Bank transfer after signing of the protocol of acceptance of the object of the contract and within 14 days of delivering of a valid invoice.
Ordering party reserves the right to terminate the selection without any reason.
Purchase is financed by EU funds, the ERDF, under Sub-measure 6.2.1, OPIE Support for networks of services for investors and exporters. All rights associated with the conducted analysis shall be transmitted to the Trade & Investment Promotion Section, Polish Ministry of Economy and Importers and Exporters Service Centers.
The tenderer is also responsible for affixing of the analysis logos provided by the Purchaser and placing relevant information.